- Fairmont Room accommodations
- Breakfast Plan
- Daily Resort Fee of $25 USD per person per night to be paid direct to the hotel and is not included in the rates. Subject to change
- Resort Fee Inclusions: (Inclusions Subject to change without notice)
- $20 Credit for Sweet Spot per room per stay
- $25 Credit to Sports Activities (Yoga, Fitness Classes, TRX Classes) per room per stay
- $40 spa treatments credit per room per stay
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 24/7 on-property transportation via chauffeured golf carts
- Guided catamaran tour
- Use of sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, traditional snorkeling masks, boogie boards, beach balls, and sand toys
- Beach volleyball, beach games, and competitions
- Complimentary access to the Discovery Club for children ages 5-11 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or supervised game room from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- On-property birdwatching boat tour
- Use of bicycles throughout the resort. Transportation to El Pueblito, El Camaleon, and other Mayakoba resorts
- Reduced room rate
The Riviera Maya is located in Mexico on the Yucatan Peninsula in the State of Quintana Roo and nests alongside the Caribbean Sea. Situated in the heart of the Riviera Maya, the resort is approximately 42 miles or 70 km south of Cancun. Within the Mayakoba resort development; a secure, 240-acre complex surrounded by canals, shoreline and mangrove forests, which is only accesible via one main entrance point. This entrance is controlled by the most qualified security staff.
The mysticism and magic of an ancient culture is still present. Serene sunlight flickers and dances on emerald lagoon waters, and the rolling surf of the Caribbean washes the shore creating a natural symphony of sound and smell. This is the heart of Mexico’s famed Riviera Maya. This is Fairmont Mayakoba.
Valid for booking now through 11/30/20 for select travel now through 12/10/21. Reduced room rate already included in advertised price. Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.
All prices are per person, double occupancy, subject to availability and are quoted in U.S. Dollars. These pages are not endorsed or supported by the tour operator in any way. All information presented is based on promotional material provided by the tour operator. All prices, itineraries, accommodations and dates are subject to change without notice and at any time by the tour operators. Availability is limited and must be reconfirmed at time of booking. The prices on this website are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for errors, omissions, or changes in pricing. Please call us toll free at 1-866-475-7023 to confirm availability and pricing.